- Energy Saving: 9W serve as a 75W equivalent or replacement - Saves up to 85% energy comparable to halogen/incandescent light. Estimated energy cost is as low as $0.84 per year.
- Excellent Performance: Super Bright 800 Lumens, 220 degree beam angle, 80+ high color rendering indexes and PF value of more than 0.9 provides vivid and true color.
- Long lifespan and Warranty: These LED bulbs lasts up to 25,000 hours or over 22.1 years backed with 3 years warranty - Reduce the frequency of replacing light bulbs.
- Easy to Install: Standard A19 shape makes the bulbs easily fitted to replace your old lights. These lights are suitable for use in damp location with wide operating temperature range of -25 °C to 40°C (-13°F to 104°F)
- Certified - Energy Star Certified and cULus listed, safe and trust worthy quality - Eco-friendly with low heat emission and do not contain any mercury vapor and other harmful chemical substances.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many volts is it
we are assuming you mean the wattage. In regards to the wattage, it's 9W. As the voltage has nothing to do with the light bulb itself.
We hope this answers your questions