QPlus 12 Inch Vintage Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Light Retro Cage Hanging Fixture with 2 E26 Bulb Base - 2nd Gen
Due to its transparent form, Qplus Vintage Semi-Flush Mounts bring the light bulbs into the foreground as the lampshade is not an integrated whole, but is only implied by the narrow, intersecting metal struts. Therefore, when choosing a light bulb, you should select a suitable bulb that authentically rounds off the nostalgic look, such as a filament or rustic bulb. Such bulbs look confusingly similar to the good old traditional light bulb but provide light with much more efficient LED technology. You can use A19 OR ST19 or filament Bulbs with this beautiful ceiling fixture.
- Vintage Look: This vintage ceiling fixture uses a simple geometric shape with a metal frame and retro-style bulbs to create the atmosphere and effect you want.
- Wide Application: Suitable for any space in the house, such as bedroom, entrance, craft room, living room, or more. No matter where it is placed, you will enjoy the soft lighting of the lamps and the look of the farmhouse.
- E26 UL Standard Socket: Feature a heat-resistant UL standard E26 bulb socket (BULB NOT INCLUDED).
- Finish Colors: Available in Bronze & Black Color Finish
- Easy Installation: It includes all necessary accessories and an instruction manual for quick and easy installation.
- Certification: Comes with UL Certification & 3-Years Warranty
|Wattage||100 Watts Max|
|Life Hours||25000 Hours|
|Safe for Damp Location||Yes|
|Type IC Rated||Yes|
Using high-quality LED chips, up to 1600LM, illuminate every place in your house. High color rendering effectively shows true colors, to protect your eyes against the irritation by the high-light
Flexibly adjust the brightness from 100% to 10%. Even in the dark of midnight, change to the lowest light without any flicker and noise. More energy-efficient.
This Semi Flush Mount light’s high-quality standards and safe operation are assured, even in a variety of places that are used for a long time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.