- QPlus LED module is a replacement circular panel that can be used to replace existing lighting fixtures such as flush mounts & other surface lighting fixtures. It is 5x longer than CFLs(10,000hours) and much longer than incandescent, meaning far fewer service cycles and far fewer replacement bulbs. Backed with a solid aluminum sink, QPLUS LED replacement module panel has better performance in heat dissipation, which allows delivers longer life than other LED modules. QPlus 7 Inch LED light modules are UL approved for use in luminaires and suitable for the damp location (where not in direct contact with weather and water, can be used in the bathroom).
Step 1. Cut off the power supply.
Step 2. Remove the lamp socket(s) and BALLAST.
Step 3. Choose one installation method suitable for your fixture. Dome, junction-box, surface mounting, or installation using the magnet (refer to installation image).
Step 4. Connect wires, white to white, black to black, and ground to ground.
Types of Installation
1. Magnet Installation - Fix LED module with 3 piece magnet included in the package (for steel plates only).
2. Surface Installation - Fix LED module with 3 piece self-tapping screws (not included in the box).
3. Junction box installation - Secure plate and LED module together through the two holes with two-piece existing machine screws, twist, and lock.
4. Dome Installation - Fix LED module with the existing threaded tube and hexagonal nut.
||24 Watts = 150W
|Listed for Safety
||11 - 13 Inch Flush Mounts/ Light Kits
||Yes for Uniform Distribution
||5 Years Limited