QPlus LED Recessed/Slim Smart Pot Light (WiFi - No Hub), 4 Inch, 10W, 750LM, RGB 16 million colors & Tunable White 2700K to 6500K with the Metal Junction Box, Beam Angle 140°, Dimmable, Energy Star Certified, ETL Listed, Wet Rated, 5 Year Warranty - White Trim / 1 Pack (White $39.99 and Color Trim $40.99 per unit)
QPlus 4 Inch Smart Slim LED Pot Light (WiFi - No Hub) - RGB 16 million colors & Tunable White 2700K to 6500K
QPlus slim LED pot lights are completely a new smart way of lighting option in your home. You can easily operate these mounts via your mobile or tablet. The light source is set via an application; the Tuya app which can be found in the app store. The light source is adjustable in all RGB colors and white as desired. It is dimmable in color temperature. The light source is also easily dimmable in light intensity via the app! That way you determine your own atmosphere at home, even from the comfort of your home! It has a capacity of 750 lumens, a real powerhouse! You can easily switch the light source on and off with the push of a button via the application! It also responds to Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Note: you can only use the app with WiFi! It is an LED light source, it has a max. of 50,000 burning hours and an A+ energy label: extremely energy efficient! Ensure convenience and functionality at home with this WiFi LED light source! With the help of an app, you can easily organize your individual lamps per room. Switch it on / off, and change the color or strength of all your light sources to match your perfect atmosphere.
- Easily accessible remotely through a Tuya Mobile app.
- Compatible with Google Home & Amazon Alexa.
- Time Setting features enable you to schedule the turn OFF/ON time.
- IC Rated & cUL Certified with 5-Year Warranty.
- 50,000+ hours of minimum lifetime.
|Life Hours||50000 Hours|
|Safe for Damp Location||Yes|
|Type IC Rated||Yes|
|Voice Control||Google Home and Amazon Alexa|
- Ensure that your WIFI Settings are in a 2.4GHz WIFI Network
- Disable the 5GHz WIFI Network and you can turn it back on after the setup is complete. Contact your Internet Service Provider on how to change these settings on your Router or Contact your IT to set it to your Router.
- Note: You have to disable 5Ghz. There is no other way to connect your lights to your Wifi and App.
- Make sure your device is running the latest Operating System of IOS or Android
- Go to your App Store or Google Play store and install Tuya Smart App or Smart Life App.
- Open the app and sign up using your email address and key in the verification code sent to your email then set your password.
- This will successfully create your account in the App.
- Now you can switch on your lights. By default, your light will be in the pairing mode (Blinking rapidly). If not, you need to do the pairing setup.
- Pairing setup: Your lights should be turned on. Then turn your switch Off and On 3 times with a 1-second interval. (Example: Switch OFF and ON, say "One Mississauga" (1 sec.) then repeat it 3 times.)
- By this time, your light should be blinking rapidly which means it is in pairing mode.
- Once your lights are in pairing mode, go to your App, and click on the plus sign on the upper right of your screen
- Choose “Lighting” then Scroll down to “Ceiling Light” then Click on “Ceiling Light WIFI” and key in your WIFI password
- Tick the confirmation and press next
- The bulb will now start connecting. (If the connection fails, close the app, and redo from the Pairing Setup steps.)
- Once complete press “done”.
- Your lights are now successfully set up.
Using high-quality LED chips, up to 750LM, illuminate every place in your house. High-color rendering effectively shows true colors, to protect your eyes against the irritation by the high-light
Flexibly adjust the brightness from 100% to 10%. Even in the dark at midnight, change to the lowest light without any flicker and noise. More energy-efficient.
This recessed light’s high-quality standards and safe operation are assured, even in a variety of workplaces that are used for a long time.