The Gimbal Ultra Slim Square LED Pot Light is Energy Star Certified and cETLus Listed. Designed with adjustable directional lighting that provides 35 degrees of adjustable tilt in both directions, this ultra slim rotating pot light fits ceilings with firm insulation and clearance space with just 2 inches. Its unique low-profile junction box allows for installation in hard-to-fit areas like slopes. Consuming only 10 Watts and producing 750 Lumens, this pot light is dimmable and have lifespan of 50,000 Hours. This is Type IC Rated for direct contact with insulation and comes with 5 years warranty.
- Energy Saving: 8W serve as a 75W equivalent – save up to 85% energy comparable to halogen/incandescent light.
- Application: Rotatable and Adjustable Ultra thin lights ideal for installation in location with limited ceiling clearance. Not recommended for direct installation on roof or ceiling with loose insulation.
- Excellent Performance: 550 lumens, 40 degree beam angle, 80 high color rendering indexes and PF value of more than 0.90 provides vivid and true color with lifespan of 50,000 hours or over 45 years
- Certified - ENERGY STAR certified + cETLus listed, safe and trust worthy quality; IC rated – suitable for direct contact with insulation;
- Dimmable - These lights are dimmable with dimming range of 100-10% - set mood and create ambience for any occasion.
|Life Hours||50000 Hours|
|Safe for Damp Location||Yes|
|Type IC Rated||Yes|
Aluminum housing ensures uniform heat dissipation. Sturdy Metal junction box has quick connect wires for hassle-free easy installation. Polycarbonate (PC) lens used in these lights will not turn yellow on prolonged usage. Polythene film protects the lens from any scratch during installation process. Smooth Powder White coating on Aluminum housing gives it a stylish look and no extra effort needed to paint the light to match the ceiling. Integral spring fixture retention clamps are strong and flexible and can bend up to 120 degrees making it much easier to install and mount on the ceiling. Foam Gasket Ring provides good grip with ceiling. Virtually no UV or IR radiation. Solid-state construction for high shock and vibration resistance. Suitable for damp locations and Type IC Rated – this light is perfect fit for installation in slopes and locations with less ceiling clearance. Not recommended for direct installation on roof or in ceiling with loose insulation.
3.8 inch (9.8cm) for snug fit but can fit to maximum of 3.9inch (10 cm)
cETLus Listed i.e., the product is tested and certified by UL to meet the U.S. and Canadian Standards. These lights are Energy Star Certified and are Type IC rated i.e., suitable for direct contact with insulation.
LED panel light, Junction box with integrated driver, quick connect wires, 2 screws and installation guide.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.