QPlus 14 Inch LED Architectural Flush Mount 24 Watts
The 14 Inch LED Architectural Flush Mount is Energy Star Certified, cETLus listed, and IC rated. Design with integrated LED technology, this ceiling light is highly energy-efficient producing 1680 Lumens with just 24W equivalent to a traditional 150W. Save up to 85% Energy with this decorative double ring LED ceiling light. This eco-friendly LED fixture lasts up to 50,000 hours or over 22 years and is backed with 5 years warranty.
- Energy Saving: 24W serves as a 150W equivalent – save up to 85% energy compared to traditional lights.
- Excellent Performance: 1680 Lumens, 180° beam angle, 80 high color rendering indexes, and a PF value of more than 0.90 provides a vivid and true color. These fixtures are dimmable with a dimming range of 100-10% - set mood and create ambiance for any occasion.
- Long lifespan and Warranty: These LED ceiling fixtures last up to 50,000 hours or over 22 years (based on the use of 6 hours a day) and are backed with 5 years warranty. Reduce the frequency of replacing light bulbs.
- Fantastic Design: Bronze Finish with Acrylic Shade of this architectural ceiling light makes it the best decorative LED option.
- Certified - ENERGY STAR certified + cETLus listed, safe and trustworthy quality; IC rated – suitable for direct contact with insulation; certified airtight per ASTM E283-04. Suitable for damp locations.
|Life Hours||50000 Hours|
|Safe for Damp Location||Yes|
|Type IC Rated||Yes|
Using high-quality LED chips, up to 1680LM, illuminate every place in your house. High color rendering effectively shows true colors, to protect your eyes against the irritation by the high-light
Flexibly adjust the brightness from 100% to 5%. Even in the dark midnight, change to the lowest light without any flicker and noise. More energy-efficient.
This Flush Mount light’s high-quality standards and safe operation are assured, even in a variety of places that are used for a long time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this light plug into a regular wall outlet for its power source?
No. This is a flush mount ceiling light that needs installing by an electrician or someone who knows what they are doing.
Can you use color-changing light bulbs in this light fixture? Thanks
No, it is LED so not able to change the bulbs
Are these dimmable as mentioned in the title? If so why do we have to choose a color?
Yes, they are dimmable
Are these CSA approved?
The product shows to be certified by U
Is it truly dimmable? If so why do we have to choose a color?
You have to choose the color you want the light to be a cooler light or a bright daylight, nothing to do with the dimmer.