- Energy Saving: 12W serve as a 75W equivalent - Saves up to 85% energy comparable to halogen/incandescent light. Estimated energy cost is as low as $0.84 per year.
- Excellent Performance: 3000K Warm White, 800 Lumens, 40 degree beam angle, 80+ high color rendering indexes and PF value of more than 0.9 provides vivid and true color. These bulbs are dimmable - set mood and create ambience for any occasion.
- Long lifespan and Warranty: These LED bulbs lasts up to 25,000 hours or over 22.1 years backed with 3 years warranty - Reduce the frequency of replacing light bulbs.
- Easy to Install: Standard PAR30 shape with E26 medium base makes the bulbs easily fitted to replace regular PAR20 halogen bulbs. These lights are suitable for use in damp location with wide operating temperature range of -25 °C to 40°C (-13°F to 104°F)
- QPLUS Parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR) bulbs control light more precisely. They produce about four times the concentrated light intensity of general service A shape incandescent and are used in recessed and track lighting.
- Save energy with these lights with estimated cost of $0.84 per year ( based on use of 3 hrs/day). These PAR30 bulbs are dimmable with most dimmers. We recommend QPLUS dimmer switches for full range smooth dimming for LED bulbs.
- QPLUS PAR30 LED lights are cULus Listed i.e., the product is tested and certified by UL to meet U.S. and Canadian Standards. Don't take chances by using non-certified products. All QPLUS LED lights and bulbs are Energy Star Certified i.e., certified as energy-efficient product.
- QPLUS PAR30 LED bulbs are suitable for wide range of applications - Residential, Commercial and Industrial use. As they are suitable for use in damp locations.
- The manufacturer of these lights is the same factory that provide solutions for Sylvania, Philips, GE and other popular brands. One of the many reasons to trust QPLUS quality for all your lighting needs.
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Certification||Energy Star, cULus|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.