- CCT Changing Option by setting color in Junction Box and/or by using regular Wall Switch - QPLUS 4CS CCT Changing light has a switch in junction box with 5 options - 3000K / 4000K / 5000K / 6500K / Switch. When you set junction box switch to Auto mode, the light CCT changing option can be controlled using regular wall switch. If you don’t want to control light by regular wall switch, set to either 3000K or 4000K or 5000K or 6500K in junction box switch.
- INNOVATIVE LED TECHNOLOGY - Change the light temperature according to the need or your mood without need to replace light. QPLUS 4CS Light - 10W 4 Inch CCT changing LED pot light changes color to 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 6500K. No Hub or App required.
- Excellent Performance: 650 Lumens, 180° beam angle, 90 high color rendering indexes and PF value of more than 0.90 provides vivid and true color.
- Long lifespan: These LED bulbs last up to 50,000 hours. Reduce the frequency of replacing light bulbs.Certified - ENERGY STAR certified + cETLus listed, safe and trust worthy quality; IC rated – suitable for direct contact with insulation; certified airtight per ASTM E283-04.
- DIMMABLE & CCT CHANGING: Dimmable at any of these three color temperatures, this innovative product allows to create ambiance for any occasion or have different color temperatures for different rooms
QPLUS 4CS CCT changing 4 Inch 10W (=75W) Slim ½ Inch Recessed LED Pot Lights is Energy Star Certified, cETLus listed and Type IC rated. Change the color effortlessly to 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 6500K with just a flick of your regular wall switch by setting the junction box switch to “Switch” Mode. If you don’t want to control by regular wall switch, set to either 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 6500K in junction box switch. This dimmable pot light would compliment almost any interior and is suitable for use in damp locations. Utilizing the latest LED technology, this highly energy efficient Pot Light produces astonishing 650 lumens with just 10W equivalent to a traditional 75W. Aluminum housing ensures uniform heat dissipation and far better than plastic in quality and heat dissipation. Sturdy Metal junction box with quick connect wires assists easy installation. Lens used in these lights are of Polycarbonate (PC) which does not turn yellow on prolonged usage. Polythene film protects the lens from any scratch during installation process. Smooth Powder White coating on Aluminum housing gives it a stylish look and no extra effort needed to paint the light to match the ceiling. Integral spring fixture retention clamps are strong and flexible, can bend up to 120 degrees making it much easier to install and mount. Foam Gasket Ring provides good grip with ceiling.
No App or Hub required to set the color temperature. Change the color according to the need or your mood without need to replace light.
The Lens is recessed 0.5 inch for a better glare reduction.
4-1/4 inch (10.8cm) to maximum of 4-1/2 inch (11.5cm). Recommendation for new hole: 4-1/4 Inch for snug fit. It can fit to pre-cut or old hole of upto 4-1/2 inch.
QPLUS Slim Panel 4 Inch LED Pot Lights are Energy efficient ultra thin reccessed lights. These dimmable airtight pot lights will compliment almost any interior and are suitable for use in damp locations. Utilizing the latest LED technology, these lights produce astonishing 650 lumens with just 10W equivalent to a traditional 75W. In addition, these lights are easy to install and have a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- In Auto Mode: To set color to Warm White - Turn ON the switch and leave it on for over 10 seconds. Next time you turn ON the light, it will be Warm white unless you change the setting.
- To set color to Cool white - Turn ON; turn OFF, again turn ON leave it on for over 10 seconds. Next time you turn ON the light, it will be cool white unless you change the setting.
- To set color to Daylight - Turn ON, turn OFF, turn ON, turn OFF, turn ON and leave it on for over 10 seconds. Next time you turn ON the light, it will be daylight unless you change the setting.
- For any reason if the lights installed in the same room appear at different colors or any malfunction, turn ON and OFF seven times to set to default factory settings
In 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K Mode: Simply slide the switch in junction box to desired color temperature mode before installation. Remove the junction box from ceiling to change color temperature.