- Excellent Performance: 1400 Lumens, 40 degree beam angle, 80+ high color rendering indexes and PF value of more than 0.9 provides vivid and true color. QPLUS PAR38 lights are dimmable - Set mood and create ambiance for any occasion.
- QPLUS Parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR) bulbs control light more precisely. They produce about four times the concentrated light intensity of general service A shape incandescent and are used in recessed and track lighting.
- Different color temperature: 3000K Warm White, 4000K Cool White or 5000K Day Light
- Long lifespan and Warranty: These LED bulbs lasts up to 25,000 hours or over 22.1 years backed with 3 years warranty thus reducing the frequency of replacing light bulbs.
- Easy Installation: Standard PAR38 shape with E26 medium base makes the bulbs easily fitted to replace regular PAR38 halogen bulbs. Suitable for use in open fixtures. Do not use this bulb in sealed fixtures as installation in sealed fixtures may cause light to deteriorate very rapidly. Operating temperature is -20°C to 40°C
- Save energy with these lights with estimated cost of $2.23 per year ( based on use of 3 hrs/day). These PAR38 bulbs are dimmable with most dimmers. We recommend QPLUS dimmer switches for full range smooth dimming for LED bulbs. These QPLUS PAR38 bulbs come at standard size to ensure fit in most light fixtures.
- QPLUS PAR38 LED lights are cULus Listed i.e., the product is tested and certified by UL to meet U.S. and Canadian Standards. Don't take chances by using non-certified products. All QPLUS LED lights and bulbs are Energy Star Certified i.e., certified as energy-efficient product.
- These lights can be used almost in all locations like hotels, offices, restaurants, bathrooms, bedrooms, living Rooms, family Rooms, dining Rooms, kitchens and schools.
- The manufacturer of these lights is the same factory that provide solutions for Sylvania, Philips, GE and other popular brands. A brand you can trust for all your lighting needs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.